The New England QIN-QIO works with healthcare providers to improve care in hospitals to ensure the safety of patients. We are pleased to offer training and support through in-person meetings, quarterly web-based and/or face-to-face educational events, sharing calls, technical support and access to evidence-based learning materials from across the United States to improve patient outcomes. The New England QIN-QIO is dedicated to assisting hospital staff improve the care they offer their patients by:
- decreasing healthcare-associated infections
- improving safe transitions to other health care settings
- reporting accurate data about hospital quality
- improving adult immunization rates
- combatting antibiotic resistant bacteria through Antibiotic Stewardship
See the initiatives below for more information and to learn how you can get involved.