We are excited to announce our New England Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative Awards Program.
Nominate your nursing home today! Apply for a ribbon, either blue or gold, to display along with your commitment badge to acknowledge your accomplishments during the Collaborative. The awards program will be determined by the following criteria:
Blue ribbons will to awarded to Collaborative participants who:
- Actively participate in the New England Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative (ex: attending webinars and other learning events related to your quality goals)
- Implement performance improvement projects and best practices to help improve performance and health care outcomes and share as a “success story” to the New England QIN-QIO
Gold ribbons will be awarded to Collaborative participants who:
- Achieved a composite score of 6.0 or below by September 2018
- Earned and maintained a percentage at or below the state average for the long-stay antipsychotic medication quality measure by September 2018
- Met criteria outlined for the blue ribbon requirements
Has your facility successfully implemented performance improvement projects? Do you have a best practice you’d like to share that is helping to improve performance and health care outcomes? We want to hear from you!
Share your success story to meet the criteria for the Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative Awards.