- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: NHSN Data Interpretation and Reporting for Hospital-Associated Infections (HAIs)
May 26, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
We hope you joined us for our fifth New England regional HAI webinar: NHSN Data Interpretation and Reporting for Hospital-Associated Infections (HAIs).
The webinar was presented by Blake Morphis, Manager of Analytic Services, and Alyssa Sylvaria, Health Information Analyst, both from the New England QIN-QIO, on Tuesday, May 26, 2015.
On this webinar, we discussed:
- How to interpret a Standardized Infection Ratio (SIR) and determine statistical significance
- How NHSN calculates predicted infections for CLABSI, CAUTI and C. Difficile
- How the QIN-QIO presents HAI data in reports for participating providers
- Targeted Assessment for Prevention (TAP) Reports
- How HAI measures are involved in the FY2017 hospital value-based purchasing program