- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Getting Started with the Home Health Cardiovascular Data Registry (HHCDR)
July 1, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
We hope you were able to join the New England Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization (NE QIN-QIO) for the webinar “Getting Started with the Home Health Cardiovascular Data Registry (HHCDR)” held on Wednesday, July 1st from 11:00am-12:00pm.
On this webinar, Cindy Sun, MSN, RN, COS-C, the HHQI Lead Cardiovascular Project Coordinator, reviewed the following topics:
- How to become the Data Administrator and access the HHCDR
- Tips for choosing measure(s) that make sense for your HHA
- Accurate abstraction (measure specifications)
- Aligning with community providers and referral sources
- Using this data to drive your QAPI development/sustainment