- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: CHARTing the Course – Addressing the Needs of Super-Utilizers at Lawrence General Hospital
January 28, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The term “super-utilizer” describes individuals whose complex physical, behavioral, and social needs are not well met through the current health care system. As a result, these individuals often bounce from emergency department to emergency department and from inpatient admission to readmission – all costly and ineffective ways to provide care and improve patient outcomes.
We hope you were able to join us January 28th to learn how Lawrence General Hospital leveraged grant funding to better understand their super-utilizer population and how they are working with community partners and providers to best address the needs of these patients.
Presenters shared how they:
- Leveraged data to identify high utilizers,
- Incorporated rapid cycle improvement to address the unknowns,
- Partnered with community-based providers, and
- Evaluated impact of their efforts.
- Download the presentation.
- View the recording.
- Download the transcript.
- Download The Risk Assessment – Lawrence General Hospital
About the CHART program:
Massachusetts’ Community Hospital Acceleration, Revitalization, & Transformation (CHART) Investment Program provides grant investments to enhance the delivery of efficient, effective care. Learn more about CHART Phase 1 program implementation and results.
Health Policy Commission
- Aurelie Cordier, MA
Performance Improvement Manager – Care Delivery Innovation and Investment
Lawrence General Hospital
- Robin Hynds, MSN, RN, CPHM
Senior Director, Care Integration and Transformation
- Nicole Garabedian, MSN, RN
Manager, Integrated Care
- Theresa Sievers, MS, RN, CPHQ, CPHRM
Vice President, Quality & Patient Safety