- This event has passed.
Webinar: Polypharmacy and De-prescribing
April 24, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The RI Geriatric Education Center and Healthcentric Advisors are sponsoring an interprofessional webinar series about Geriatrics and Palliative Care for Primary Care. On April 24 from 12:00PM-1:00PM, join Ana Tuya Fulton, MD, FACP and Tara Higgins, PharmD, CDOE for a webinar titled “Polypharmacy and De-prescribing.”
Visit the RIGEC website for more information.
At the conclusion of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Describe the changes in aging physiology that affect prescribing.
- Understand the need to frequently evaluate medication indications and risk benefit equation in older adults.
- Apply the Beer’s criteria when choosing medications.
- This continuing nursing education activity was submitted to the Northeast Multi-State Division (NE-MSD), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Roger Williams Medical Center is accredited by the Rhode Island Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.