- This event has passed.
In-Person Event – Greater Providence Coalition COPD Train-the-Trainer Sessions
October 27, 2015 @ 7:30 am - October 28, 2015 @ 8:00 pm
The Greater Providence Community Coalition hosted the COPD Train-the-Trainer sessions on October 27th and October 28th.
The training was presented by:
- Jenny Cellar, MSN, CNP, Co-Chair for Greater Providence Coalition
- Tara Higgins, PharmD, RI Primary Care Physician Corporation, Clinical Pharmacy Director
- Stacey Ranucci, RPh, CGP, CDE, Triad Health Care, LLC, Clinical Consultant Pharmacist
During this training, participants reviewed and received standardized teaching methods and materials to utilize across care settings to promote use of the new COPD Zones/Action Plan.
Each trainer left the session with materials to return to their organizations and spread the education to all levels of staff. They also received a simple data collection tool to ensure the coalition can measure success of this project!
For more information, or if you were unable to attend the event, please contact Kathy Calandra.
- COPD Zone Tool & Action Plan – English – Updated December 2016
- COPD Zone Tool & Action Plan – Portuguese – Updated December 2016
- COPD Zone Tool & Action Plan – Spanish – Updated December 2016
- Lung Talk: Living with COPD Book
- Train-the-Trainer Full Presentation
- COPD Trainer Manual – Updated November 2016