- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Chronic Care Management – Reintroducing Independence to Your Patients with Cardiac Disease
April 24 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
By attending this webinar, participants can now:
Patient-centered care is at the forefront of healthcare. Whether you are implementing agency-wide change or are an individual clinician, it is critical to have the necessary knowledge and tools to promote this patient-centered approach. Patients who are engaged in their care and actively participate in shared decision-making with providers have better outcomes and lower health care costs. We hope you were able to join the New England QIN-QIO on Wednesday, April 24th for an informational webinar on the importance of engaging your cardiac and chronic disease patients in self-management practices.
- Download presentation
- View the recording
- Download the transcript Additional Resources:
- Patient Self-Management Best Practice Intervention Packet
- Diabetes Patient Encounter Documentation Tool
- Diabetes Decision Support Tool
- Heart Failure Patient Encounter Documentation Tool
- Heart Failure Decision Support Tool
- understand the difference between Nurse Case-Management versus Patient Self-Management;
- review Patient Self-Management strategies;
- understand patient adherence and reducing hospitalizations; and
- review the connection between this care model and increased patient satisfaction/improved outcomes.